Welcome To Cornerstone Wealth and Tax Advisory Group, Inc.
We believe in the GREEN line.
Take a look at the chart below and ask yourself,
“Where would I rather have my money?”
We think that most people would say,
“I want my money in the GREEN line!”
“Click on Graph Below for Full PDF Version”
WHAT IS FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY?
In simple terms, financial coaches with fiduciary responsibility have a legal responsibility to put clients’ needs ahead of their own. They have a responsibility that holds a higher ethical standard and pertinent knowledge to provide sophisticated wealth management services and advice. The investor must always come first. At Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group, we always put your needs ahead of our own and live up to our fiduciary responsibilities. Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group, as an American fiduciary company is legally bound to comply with the American Federal Act for Data Protection as well as to abide to the professional code of conduct. Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group grants its clients its highest commitment in this respect, on the following three levels:
- Legal Obligations: Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group to be fully compliant with the American Federal Act of Data Protection which sets out the legal frame on how confidential non-public personal data has to be protected.
- Contractual Duties: Every agreement or contract Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group enters into implies duties and obligations which Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group shall fulfill at its highest level of professionalism.
- Professional Secrecy: Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group is bounded by its professional secrecy as an American Fiduciary to protect client’s confidentiality at its highest level.
At Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group, INTEGRITY means that if we say something, we do it, believe it, and demonstrate it with our actions. While no individual or company is perfect, we strive to make our communications and actions consistent and deliver on what we promise.
WHAT IS AN RIA?
A Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) is an investment adviser (IA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or a state’s securities agency.
An IA must adhere to a fiduciary standard of care laid out in the US Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
This standard requires IAs to act and serve a client’s best interests with the intent to eliminate, or at least to expose, all potential conflicts of interest which might incline an investment adviser—consciously or unconsciously—to render advice which was not in the best interest of the IA’s clients.
Douglas A. Clancy, Jr. is the president of Cornerstone Wealth & Tax Advisory Group an RIA firm.
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. ** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation