We Do What’s Right, Not What’s Popular
Most financial advisors make handling your money seem so complicated. We believe that making the right decisions with your money comes down to one simple question:
“Do you want your principal protected or do you want your principal at risk?”
We believe that as you grow older you should have less of your investable money at risk and more of your investable money in a place where the principal is protected. We believe that keeping your principal protected in these volatile times is important. In the past years we have seen the stock market go down dramatically and many people have lost half or all their life savings. Did that happen to you? Remember how it felt to lose so much money practically over night? We at the Star One Financial Group feel this is unacceptable. If you protect your principal from risk, you will never have that terrible feeling again.
Here’s a question for you to think about:
“When is the next 2008?”
If you protect your principal the answer is NEVER!
We believe in the GREEN line.
Take a look at the chart below and ask yourself,
“Where would I rather have my money?”
We think that most people would say,
“I want my money in the GREEN line!”
“Click on Graph Below for Full PDF Version”
American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA, has only approved this advertisement (Form 1774). American Equity has not reviewed or approved any other content that may appear on this website or any content of any other website to which this website may attach or link. American Equity is not responsible for the same. American Equity does not make any representations about any product or services discussed on this website beyond those in this specific advertisement. When appropriate, American Equity urges you to contact a qualified tax, legal or investment professional to discuss your specific needs. This form is copyrighted by American Equity.
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. ** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation